Clinical and basic research activity on adults is conducted at the Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Laboratory (TMS-Lab) at the Hospital Gervasutta of Udine, established in collaboration with the University of Udine and the Scientific Institute (IRCCS) “E. Medea”.
The TMS-lab (two rooms) is equipped with:
- three Magstim TMS devices (Bistim, Rapid and Rapid2)
- Nicolet Viking IV and Biopac MP-36 Electromyography and Psychophysiology recording systems
- Neuronavigation System (EMS Softaxic)
- eye tracking system (Applied Science Laboratory EYE-TRACK-6 desktop)
- tDCS device (EMS brainstim)
We have a strong link with the Scientific Institute “E. Medea”, a research child hospital specialized for neurodevelopmental disorders, where we conduct research activity on the neuropsychological bases of social perception in neurodevelopmental disorders.